Dati Personali raccolti dall’Applicazione
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by the User
- Contact and content data: this is the Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and/or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
- Sensitive data: Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person.
Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they are a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide all or part of its services.
The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or diffusion.
- Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application:
- Technical data: during their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified Users, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users connecting to the Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Personal Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and services used.
- Geolocation data: the Application may collect Personal Data about the User’s location, which may be GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) data, such as GPS data, as well as data identifying the nearest cell tower, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hotspots, communicated when enabling location-based products or features.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies:
The Personal Data collected may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- User registration and authentication: to allow the User to register on the Application in order to access and be identified.
- Support and contact with the User: to respond to the User’s requests and help him/her in case of problems.
- External management of payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments: to manage Users’ payments through external platforms that acquire payment data without the Application owner having access.
- Statistics with anonymous data only: to perform statistical analysis based on aggregate data or data that do not allow the User to be identified.
Personal Data is disclosed to Google Inc.
- User Profiling: to group and analyze in an automated way the characteristics or behaviors of the User and provide him with personalized services or messages.
Personal Data is disclosed to Facebook Inc https://www.facebook.com/policy.php , Google Inc www.google.com/privacy
- Sending emails or newsletters and mailing list management: to contact the User with emails containing commercial and promotional information relating to the Application.
I Dati Personali vengono comunicati a MailChimp, https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Advertising targeting and remarketing: to show more relevant advertisements to the User based on his/her browsing behavior and preferences.
Personal Data is disclosed to MailChimp, https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/, Facebook Inc, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php Google Inc www.google.com/privacy
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In some cases, the Personal Data may also be accessed by subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as, for example, personnel management staff, sales staff, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.). These subjects, if necessary, may be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as have access to the Personal Data of the Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis of the treatment
The processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at email@example.com.
Personal Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Via Pietro Fanfani 11, 50127 Firenze – Italia.
The Processing is carried out according to methods and with instruments suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, the Data Controller having adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the reference legislation.
Data Retention Period
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be retained for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the performance of the obligations related and consequent thereto, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for the purposes of its own defense or that of third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data until the consent is revoked.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the User to be identified within 30 days after the end of the retention period. Upon expiration of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of Personal Data may no longer be exercised.
Automated decision-making processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, that may produce legal effects for or significantly affect the individual.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to personal data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their personal data;
- access one’s own personal data;
- check and ask for rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data;
- receive their personal data or have them transferred to another owner;
- to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
To exercise these rights, write to the Owner: email@example.com
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
The Data Controller is Buzzi srl., with registered office in Via Pietro Fanfani 11, 50127 Florence – Italy, tax code / VAT number IT04459720480, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update: 8/02/2022